Search This Blog

Friday, June 4, 2010

Graceling by Kristin Cashore



This amazing fantasy novel is definitely one to re read. Picked this one up at the book store to read while waiting for Dragonlight by Donita K. Paul to come in. (It came in yesterday!!!) I read Graceling by Kristin Cashore in about a day and a half. It is 471 pages long. It is one of the best single title books I have read in a little while. We get introduced to the fantasy land of The Seven Kingdoms. There we meet an interesting young lady, Katsa, distinguished from others by her one green eye and one blue eye and her reputation. Katsa is easily liked, she must survive the story telling in the readers' hearts, so she must be easily liked. :) Great adventure, great characters, great scenery. I wanted to be Katsa or even one of her close friends. Great romance, clever, funny, intriguing. I can't even count how many times during reading it that I exclaimed, "I love it! I love it! I love it!" while laughing. Definitely a must read. 5/5 Stars!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment