Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

DragonLight by Donita K. Paul


I finally got time to read this wonderful addition to the DragonKeeper chronicles. Donita Paul gives us a heart warming ending? to this wonderful series of books. Though I know she plans to write more in the series but with a new cast of characters in a different time and location. Amara has put aside their ignorance of evil and are trying to piece their lives back together in the eyes of Wulder. Bardon and Kale set off on a new adventure, one first only intended to be like a vacation. I was so happy to see Gilda find truth. Her ugly soul made me dislike her through out the all the books since she first took flight. Then I was happy to see her make the change for good. I was happy to find out Toopka's mysteries. Was happy to see Kale's little Penn make an appearance and joined later by 2 more in the epilogue. :) Over all, I loved this book. Can't say it was my favorite, but only because it had the feeling of "the end" to it. I hate to see good stories end. But that is life and new life will unfold that will bring us great joy and happiness through Donita Paul's newest works of art. At 377 pages long it took me about two days to read this book. I was sad when it came to an end. 5/5 stars!!! I love God and I thank him for putting Donita K. Paul on this earth and bringing her wonderful stories into my own personal library. Thank you God. Thank you Donita. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment