Search This Blog

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling



So I decided to take a break from all the sappy romance novels. I re-read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. It has been at least 3 years since I have read it. I realized during reading it that I had seen the movie too many times and not remembered the book well enough. There were many differences between the book and the movie that I hadn't realized. I had begun to think that what happened in the movie was so similar to the book that it was the same thing. That is incorrect. The movie has many differences and the book is truely wonderful. I read it in paperback format, 384 pages long. It took me 2 days to read. I love the innocent feel of this very first book of the series, remembering how mature the books progress as they go along. This book was definitely worth re-reading and I'm glad I did so. It was a breath of fresh air from all my romance novels.lol. 10/5 stars. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment