Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Highland Honor by Hannah Howell


This historical romance between a murderous widow and a scottish knight started at a crawling pace. It wasn't nearly as action packed as I expected for a girl on the run but I suppose the book just wasn't long enough to accomadate such action sequences. It was a wee bit hard to read lol. The dialect that the author used for the Scotsman was hard to follow at first. The two main characters weren't likable enough to win my heart over. But overall it was a good enough read. I hope the other books by Hannah Howell are better written than this one. I have one more by her I had picked out to read from my sister's library. For being only 295 pages long, it took me a long time to read it. I started it 2 days ago... I don't think the characters were well enough developed. :( I would recommend it even though... For some aren't nearly as critical as I am about a nice romance novel.lol. 4/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment