Search This Blog

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Prince Charming by Julie Garwood



So I borrowed this book from my oldest sister. I was a bit skeptical about it being too gushy just based on the name of the book. It is one of my most favorite books now. I read it in less than 12 hours. It is 533 pages long in paperback edition. I stayed up all night without sleeping just to finish this book. The two main characters were wonderful, loved both of them. This is a historical romance btw. This is the first book I've read by Julie Garwood and I will most definitely read others of hers and see if they are as good as this one was. If so, then I expect she will be one of my new favorite authors...though that list is some what long now a days...lol This book has great pace from event to event and a little bit of action/adventure. The romance was wonderful. Not too much sex...I hate the super gushy romances where it's all sex and not really romance. Even though Christine Feehan's books border on too much sex... (Christine Feehan is one of my favorite authors, check out her Dark series and leopard series) If I were to give this book stars...I'd give it 10/5 stars it was so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment