Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dark Prince by Christine Feehan


This is the first book in the dark series by Christine Feehan. Most of the books in this series can be read as stand alone books. Yet, I do NOT recommend that. I read most of them out of order and once I realized there was a order to them, I tried to keep to it and it made understanding the underlying large plot from book to book easier. This book I could not finish unfortunatly due to the fact that I had already read ahead in the series and did not find this couple as compelling to read about even though they are one of the most important couples involved in this series. I will say that Mikhail and Raven are a couragous couple that start the awakening for these wonderful Carpathian men, whom all who read these books seceretly...more maybe not so secretly...long for in real life. lol. There is just something strangly swoonifying about these "good" vampires. lol. This series is a long series of 20 stories. I say stories because a couple of them are short stories and not complete books, though do not skip those short stories thinking them unimportant. Some of those are my favorite of the entire series. I highly recommend reading this series of books and so highly recommend starting at the first book. If Mikhail is not your flavor, I'm sure one of the many other Carpathian men will steal your heart or your sensuality. ;) This book ins 314 pages long in paper back format and most paper backs will also have to Dark Descent story at the end of it. Dark Descent is a must read. :) Visit Christine Feehan's website. She has 2 or 3 other series of books she puts out as well. www.christinefeehan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment