Search This Blog

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer


So I just re-read the 3rd book of the Twilight Saga, Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer. The 3rd movie for it is about to come out in theaters in a few months and I couldn't remember it well enough. This book is one hard to put down. I read the 629 page book in about a day and a half. This part is mostly the story of the struggle for Bella between Edward and Jacob. The action plot is moved through the revenge of Victoria. All the Victoria business gets resolved in an exciting, but not epic enough battle. I haven't ever been too impressed with Stephenie's fight sequences that she has written. It's all a little vague and short. I'm sure it's like that because she probably had a hard time describing and explain how a vampire battle would go down, especially when they move so fast human eyes can't hardly tell what is going on. I would describe this book as nearly as heart breaking as New Moon was, but from a broader prospective. It seems like everyone gets their heart broken at least a little bit and one person dramatically. *wolf howl* =*( If only she could love him enough. If only... If only it was just a story... OH WAIT! It is... lol. Silly me. I'm one of those people who yell at the characters on tv doing stupid stuff too. All in all a great addition to the whole saga, it wouldn't be complete with out it, though sometimes I wish Bella had never gone after Edward in New Moon and just stayed with Jacob. 5/5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment