Search This Blog

Monday, April 19, 2010

The Treasure Keeper by Shana Abe


I re read this one last night. This is the newest book of the Drakon series I have read, about the romances between people that are dragons formed human. They face trials from humans wanting to kill them all and some of their own betraying them and learning to love each other along the way. This is my favorite of the series so far. We see miss Zoe Lane grow and learn about her amazing self, without her ever realizing how amazing she is til much later. She takes great risks for those she loves and is very courageous. At 310 pages long, it's much too short for my tastes, but it will continue on in another book. I anticipate that the next book in the series will probably be the conclusion. I highly recommend this book to read, but also highly recommend you start with the first book in the series and move forward from there. First is The Smoke Thief, 2nd is The Dream Thief, 3rd is Queen of the Dragons. 4/5 Stars for this one, only because I wished it were longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment