Search This Blog

Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Silent Governess by Julie Klassen


So I found this amazing historical romance. This is a new author to me. I really enjoyed it. I read it in about a day. It is 438 pages long. This story is about a young lady, Olivia, who gets caught up in a series of unfortunate misunderstandings. The whole book the reader is constantly trying to figure out what really is going on. My only complaint is how insulting and rude the main male figure, who gets romantically connected with Olivia, is all the time. It just makes it hard to like him enough to actually cheer for their romance to work out. Olivia is a very likable character though. I couldn't put the book down, the way you have to keep reading to find out more, to solve the mysteries. I give this book a good 15/15 stars!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment