Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Enchanter by Sara Douglass




So this is the 2nd book in the Wayfarer Redemption series (US) by Sara Douglass. It took me a long time to read this book mainly because I did not enjoy the love triangle that was evident through this whole book. I had already fallen in love with Faraday and then they introduce a new love into Axis' life... Anyways, what makes it so hard is that you fall in love with this other girl as much as you love Faraday...putting the reader in the same dilemma as Axis. This book is great though in having so many mysteries revealed and love found again, re awakening magical places... I could go on and on about how magical and wonderful this book is. We see people pulled together and some evil killed off. Exciting battle sequences and just amazing surprises that some aren't such a surprise if you have caught on to the clues leading up to them. Getting to the end makes me want to burst into tears of happiness for most of the characters and shout in a victory shout of glee for a few others. I will wait a bit longer before starting the 3rd book in this series only because I want to enjoy this happy ending for a little bit before moving on to see how Axis will yet defeat Gorgrael. 626 pages long, not including a wonderful glossary at the end. I highly recommend this book to read in the continuation of this trilogy. 10/10 stars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment