Search This Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2011

been so long....

It's been a very long time since I have written a review on any of the books I've read. Don't think I haven't been reading. I have several I have read, just haven't felt like reviewing. In this post I will list the books and authors I have missed reviewing and give you a simple star review with accompanying READ IT!!!, Take a look, and Don't bother.

Grimpow: The Invisible Road by Rafael Abalos - 3/5 stars. Take a Look.

The Magicians by Lev Grossman- 5/5 Stars. READ IT!!!

Cold Magic by Kate Elliott- 5/5 Stars. READ IT!!!

Blackveil by Kristen Britain- 4/5 Stars. Take a Look. READ IT if you have read the previous 3 books of the series.

The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson- 5/5 Stars. READ IT!!!

Dark Slayer by Christine Feehan- 5/5 Stars. READ IT!!!

The Time Machine by H.G. Wells- 5/5 Stars. READ IT!!!

Eon by Alison Goodman- 5/5 Stars. READ IT!!!

I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore. 5/5 Stars. Take a Look. yes, this is the book that the movie was based off of. The book was alot better than the movie and I liked the movie.

Delcroix Academy: The Candidates by Inara Scott. 5/5 Stars. READ IT!!!

Witch & Wizard by James Patterson. 2/5 Stars. Don't bother.

The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge. 4/5 Stars. READ IT!!!

Incarceron by Catherine Fisher. 4/5 Stars. Take a Look. There's a 2nd book following this I haven't read yet, but it's on my shelf, Sapphique.

Dragon Master by Chris Bunch. 3/5 Stars. Take a Look.

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. 5/5 Stars. READ IT!!! the 2nd book of the Hunger Games trilogy. Must read if you have read the 1st one.

Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. 4/5 Stars. READ IT!!! 3rd book of the Hunger Games trilogy. Must read if you have read the first two.


That is the end of my list of read books. Sorry I haven't been doing reviews. I will try to do better. Several books on my shelf to read. Currently reading Dune by Frank Herbert. My list of books to read are:

Star of the Morning by Lynn Kurland
Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
The Prince of Shadow by Curt Benjamin
The Girl who Heard Dragons by Anne McCaffrey
The Dreaming Tree by C.J. Cherryh
Love Me Forever by Johanna Lindsey
Cherokee Storm by Janelle Taylor
Move Heaven and Earth by Christina Dodd
Mr. Cavendish, I Presume by Julia Quinn
King's Dragon by Kate Elliott
Dawn on a Distant Shore by Sara Donati
Lake in the Clouds by Sara Donati
Fire Along the Sky by Sara Donati
Warrior by Marie Brennan
Witch by Marie Brennan
The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima
Sapphique by Catherine Fisher
Flora Segunda by Ysabeau S. Wilce

Ones I am waiting to read because I have to wait for them to come out are:

Eona (sequel to Eon) by Alison Goodman
comes out April 19, 2011

Delcroix Academy: The Watchers (this is a new book series, this is the 2nd in the series) by Inara Scott. It comes out August 2, 2011

The Power of Six (sequel to I am Number Four) by Pittacus Lore
comes out August of 2011

The Magician King (sequel to The Magicians) by Lev Grossman
Comes out Summer of 2011

Inheritance (4th and final installment in the Inheritance Cycle) by Christopher Paolini
comes out November 8, 2011


If anyone has any suggestions of books I should read next, either from my list or not, let me know. I like to read the good ones first.lol.. I have really been stuck on sci-fi/ fantasy lately so my historicals and romances have been building up. Disagree with some of my Star ratings on some of the books? Leave me a comment telling me why. I love to discuss books I've read. =) thanks.

~T

No comments:

Post a Comment